Work Hard/Work Smart?

"If you want to have a better life tomorrow, you must work hard for it starts today"

As for me, I think its not too early to remind our kids about the fact. I learnt from hard time. Not coming from a rich family has thought me to strive for life. Didn't have natural gift to be smart but has to work hard to become one. Since couldn't understand certain theory made me to memorize it and its not that easy, tell you! But its the only way for a regular person like me.

Its been almost a year my kiddos being in school.

My eldest, she has the potential but the school' environment/fundamental ruined it. She was so passion in everything that being thought in school during her kinder but now she's just losing it. Going to school is a must by the parents n a lot of conflicts need to tackle make her loose interest about school. Where went wrong? But I'm happy that she can read fluently in Bahasa n English. Her interest on books really amazed me. Good job girl!

While my youngest. She's happy with the school but can't catch up with others that already advance from her since they were not being separated. Everyone in the same class n I'm quite puzzle on kind of method that the teacher used in teaching diff level of students in one class. They shud be separated n approached differently in order to cater their level of knowledge n skills. Pity la my gurl but I'm happy that she still want to go to school, only the method used by the kinder that I worry so much. Now, I just can't make decision either to continue with the kinder or not. She luv her kinder n refused to go to sumwhere else. Aarrrgggh...

Hubby said I've been too harsh n high expect on them. Agreed! But we don't have time to wait. We need to polish their skills so that they will not loosing it. If we being too easy, might they will just take advantage on it and care less about school. Kids nowadays are very smart. At least their development falls at par same as their age group, is still acceptable. If advance, its a bonus from Allah swt. If below, starts to worry n together look for better solution. If we just 'wait n see', for sure we can't buy the time to turn it back again. Act now but HOW is very challenging. Pray hard hoping that Allah swt will guide n lead me to right way in handling the situation, Amin.

Comments

Popular Posts