Kursus @ Seri Cempaka Hotel di Menara PGRM

Ada kursus 4days 3nites here on "Leading Change". Tak plan to have a course but go on jugak since days of courses to attend not enough yet. Walaupun tempat kursus di corok KL yg bz n jamm but have to come gak rather than being in d office yg agak kusut skang (My big boss x gamm dgn my 2nd boss so middle worker like me jd mangsa aka posmen for them to communicate) **hahaha will story u all later k (ada ke yg membaca nih)**

I tak tau samada tempat ni mmg asal2 hotel or being converted from office to hotel. Old building with new furnish n looks. So far ok, just that I xbiasa berjauhan with my little family. Besaq kemungkinan will going back home tonite n will coming back here tomorrow morning. Sanggup tuh!!!

Ok lah till then... nak share few pictures for your reference if nak kat sini or being assigned here later.

*blogging via Blackberry*

Comments

Popular Posts